- Complete treatment protocol for today.
- Try to get the “neuromuscular events” to stop.
- Eat breakfast in bed from insulated bag set up last night. Take supplements.
- Post treatment rest period; try to get the profound fatigue to stop.
- Get out of bed no matter how I feel (usually by 2:00 pm.).
- Take a shower.
- Toss ball for dog so she can do her business. Get the mail.
- Eat lunch.
- Take the rest of my supplements.
- Try to get some activities of daily living completed!
- Medical appointments or grocery shop. (Shopping has been on “the list” for 3 days.)
- Water our flowers and veggies in the garden.
- Make dinner as able.
- Check internet.
- Take a walk with Steve and dog if able.
- Find a way to stop “neuromuscular events” so I can sleep.
- Repeat tomorrow.
When you ask me if I’m working, going to church, have any trips planned this summer, God bless you! This is a different schedule than most. I know you can’t relate. No, I’m not back to normal yet. I am in the hands of the Lord, living in 15-minute increments, one step at a time. He makes His presence known to me all the time. It’s a different kind of “rest;” a different kind of care.
Thank you Jesus for being here with me. I know that I am not alone. Your word tells us that a man makes his plans but you order his steps. (Prov 16:9 NKJV) I trust you. I love you. I wait in the shadow of Your wings.