One more day and I will be free of this 29-day round of antibiotics. A short course of candida treatment (6 days) begins after that and I’ll see what’s left of me when I’m done! On this day, I am grateful for:
- My beloved Steve whose faith in the Lord and faith in me never falters. He is a precious gift in my life.
- Precious friends within the Lyme community who “get it” as we walk through this journey together.
- Our loyal Elle whose brown puppy dog eyes have met mine, melted me, and comforted me in the wee hours of many late nights.
- A brilliant Lyme and Mold-Literate Doctor.
- A lovely home with the time and space I need to recover.
- And deepest of all is the indwelling presence of God through His Holy Spirit Who speaks truth into my life, covering the lies and fears. Thank you Jesus!