My beloved qualified as my “Night in Shining Armour” last night. If only it were for a victorious time instead of quite the opposite . . .
One would hope that significant interventions to quiet my inner storm would start working already. Or at least tame the tempest beast when challenges such as noxious exposures and the mysterious workings of a full moon come along. I have read a hundred or more testimonies of the latter: that for persons battling chronic disease, symptoms can worsen around the time of a full moon. Perhaps it coincides with the life cycle of various bacteria or parasites? Who really knows? What I do know is that the worst of everything came forth and both of us are pretty beat up today from the lack of sleep along with the emotional and physical trauma.
- Continuous convulsive spikes of every dimension
- Headache, joint and muscle pain, ringing in my ears, dysarthria, bradykinesia, left-sided parasthesia, hypersensitivity to sensory stimuli
- Visual anomalies (spots of bright lights when my eyes were closed)
- Cognitive slowing
- Difficulty breathing and communicating
- Incredible frustration and discouragement leading to hysterical crying and anguish
- Neurological collapse requiring maximum assistance with feeding, toileting, and dressing
- Eventually passing out in bed around 2:30 a.m., partially dressed with no recollection of falling asleep
The 100% THC-free CBD oil provided a temporary pause in seizure attacks as did a large dose of liposomal Biocidin. The entire episode finally ended shortly after taking my (3rd) nightly dose of Low Dose Naltrexone. I must add that the only positive part of this experience was when I could open my eyes and saw my hubby in his night clothes as he cared for me. I liked that!
Please pray for us. We are exhausted. The demands of life go on just the same. My MRI with NeuroQuant study our of State will be delayed due to severe weather expected tomorrow; I am hoping to reschedule the appointment for later in the week. Let’s hope that the NeuroQuant and the updating of multiple medical tests this month will be fruitful, Lord willing. My Jesus goes before us and sees us through it all. I trust in His timing, His plan for our lives. Thank you for praying.
And thank you Steve for your heroic love and care. May the Lord carry you today.
We wait on the Lord this day and always as we try to figure this out! This illness is killing us. JJ