It ain’t over yet . . . but we are not giving up either.
There’s no pretending when the story gets bizarre. I mean who could make this stuff up?
As the grace of the Lord has blessed, I am not bedridden thus far in the ramp up of treatment for a serious protozoal infection. Just headaches, increased convulsive episodes at night or morning, achiness, and fits-n-starts of my ability to function. While this is certainly awful, I was sick like this every day for the middle years of these 4.5 years of illness so I am kind of familiar with it. This time we can call it a “herxheimer” (die-off) reaction and temporary! I am thinking that I have benefitted from a pretty comprehensive protocol that has finally come together:
- Ongoing IV Rocephin and fluids via home infusions 3x per week for the treatment of chronic Lyme disease, per my Lyme Literate Medical Doctor (LLMD).
- Weekly injections of a compounded B-vitamin and prescribed nutritional suspension.
- Weekly injections of a bio-homeopathic treatment for a newly diagnosed autoimmune disease (to start in 2 days).
- Additional IV fluids now pending to combat dehydration and the effects of the anti-fungal protocol.
- Supplements to improve calcium trafficking as prescribed by my naturopath and genetic coach.
- Pharmaceutical grade supplements including an iodine protocol.
- A switch from filtered water to non-fluoridated, purified bottled water.
- Anti-fungal and biofilm busting treatment of protomyxzoa rheumatica (formerly known as FL 1953).
- Continued mold/sugar/sweetener/dairy/gluten-free, low oxalate and glutamate diet.
- Mineral baths and celtic sea salt supplementation.
- Detoxification via far-infrared sauna, nutritional binding compounds, and periodic colon hydrotherapy.
- A fabulous support system.
- Rest. Gardening when possible. Rest.
Unfortunately the bills are piling up as Steve and I go along. At some point we will need to decide how comprehensive of a plan is really needed long term due to the significant expense when insurance covers virtually nothing. For now all I can say is that I continue to move in a direction of recovery and we will figure out the rest as the Lord leads. Our prayers, your prayers are being answered. Thank you for praying. Praise the Lord!
Thank you Jesus for the hope we have in you and that I can see in my life. And please bless my faithful husband, Steve! Lord willing, I am going to get well! :JJ
Psalm 20:7 (NIV)
7 Some trust in chariots and some in horses,
but we trust in the name of the Lord our God.