Lymie Pick Up Lines
March 9, 2013 — lymediseasewarrior
- Hey, girl! What’s your name?. . .Wait, what was it again?. . . Can you repeat that?
- You and me, we click–like my knees and hip.
- Hey girl! Can I have your number?. . . Can I have your number?. . . Can I have your number?
- I hope you know CPR because you literally took my breath away. . .
- You’re like a lighthouse, you shine through the brain fog!
- Can I have your number? I can’t remember mine.
- I can’t remember what this key goes to. . . . maybe it’s the key to your heart?
- What’s your favorite color? That’s amazing! That’s the color of spots I’m seeing today!
- Are you a PICC line? ‘Cause you’ve got a direct line to my heart!
- Am I hallucinating, or are you really that beautiful?
- Want to grab a sugar-, gluten-, and carb-free bite to eat?
- You’re like a feeding tube–I just can’t live without you!
- Your eyes are so bright they give me a migraine.
- My hand is heavy. Can you hold it?
- Let’s hang out this weekend–in the IV lounge!
- You’re so pretty you make my head spin!
- You’re so sweet I’m getting a sugar high.
- Your sweet perfume is intoxicating.
- I guess the doctors were right–I am crazy. Crazy about you!
- My heart tick-ticks for you, girl!
- You hear that? That’s the sound of my heart racing because you’re near me.
- Woah, woah–stand back. You’re making my heart beat irregularly.
- Hey, girl! You’re so beautiful you’re like that. . . thing . . that—wait, what is it? Umm. . . It’s red and it’s a flower. . .
- My disability benefits are nothing compared to the benefit of knowing you!
- I’m glad I dropped out of school, now I have more time for you!
- Hey, girl! I’ve been trying to think of a pick-up line for you, but your presence makes my mind go blank.
NOTE FROM JULIE AT JUST JULIE WRITES: Don’t worry about me using these lines anytime soon on anyone but my Stevers! :J